"Not your average after-school program," Kidstudio provides a creative environment for elementary aged students (PreK-5th) that encourages exploratory learning through the art making process. The program is an alternative to standard after-school programs offering an artistically rich experience while retaining social development and active play.
Meets Monday - Friday, 3 - 6pm. A typical day includes parent drop-off (3 - 3:30pm) or bus drop-off (arrives around 3:30pm), snack & playtime (3 - 4pm), ART time (4 - 5:30pm) and pick-up (5:30 - 6pm.) Homework time available upon request. Each afternoon is structured with a different emphasis. Pick 1 day or all 5!
Drop Off & Play! Join us for one day of after-school fun on Fridays. Call to reserve a spot by 2pm the day of. $15/per day. Pre-registration not required for drop in day.
Program starts Monday, August 28th and ends the last day of school (GCS schedule). Registration continues throughout the year.
SCHEDULE & PRICING for 2017 - 2018 School Year
Monday: Young Artist Sampler
Tuesday: Ceramics & Sculpture
Thursday: Community & Collaborative Art
Friday: Munchies: Edible Art
Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $25 / per family
- Monthly Tuition Fee: $12 / per day
- Pick 1 day (per) week, 2 days/week, 3 days/week, 4 days/week, or 5 days/week. A monthly commitment is required.
- Register online today by clicking the "Register" icon below or in person at our Education Office, Monday - Friday, 1 - 5pm.
- 5-Day Discount = Sign up for all 5 days/week and receive 10% off monthly tuition.
- Members Discount = CVA Members receive 10% off monthly tuition.
*Discounts are applied to monthly tuitions only. Discounts are not available for the registration fee.
Transportation: There are 3 transportation options for our after-school program.
1. Car Drop Off - Parents/Guardians may drop off participants at the dock located on Friendly Ave.
2. LuRoo's Personal Transportation - Click on the "LuRoo's" icon below to learn more about their personal transportation service available for our after-school participants. Visit their website for pricing information.
3. Bus Transportation - Available to the Cultural Center is provided by Guilford County Schools Transportation for some magnet schools. Read "How Do You Request Bus Transportation" on the GCS website or call their office at 336.370.8920 to schedule your child's bus drop off to the Greensboro Cultural Center, 200 N Davie St, 27401.